Birthright citizenship is a policy whereby a child is granted citizenship by the country they are born in. The term ”Birthright Citizenship” is known by many names.
Birthright citizenship, also commonly known as “jus soli”, refers to a citizen being granted citizenship at birth. Birthright citizenship does not require any other prerequisites in order to be a citizen.
Jus soli is a Latin term that means law of the soil. In some countries, jus soli system or birthright citizenship is followed. According to this principle, citizenship of a person is determined by the place where a person was born. Jus soli is the most common means to acquire citizenship of a nation.
Anchor Baby: a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, especially when viewed as providing an advantage to family members seeking to secure citizenship or legal residency. Anchor baby” is a term used to refer to a child born to a non-citizen mother in a country that has birthright citizenship which will help the mother and other family members gain legal residency.
Jus sanguinis: (Right of blood) is a principle of nationality law by which citizenship is determined or acquired by the nationality of one or both parents. The policy of this citizenship is determined by descent. This is conditional citizenship. This is not applicable for all.
You may get birth your baby to your destination country if you have pre-plan. Birthright Citizenship provides your baby to get auto citizenship of your destination country. This is the most easiest method to secure the future of your baby.
Every country in the world does not recognize Birthright Citizenship. Here are the countries that recognize birthright citizenship:
01. Antigua and Barbuda
09. Costa Rica
13. El Salvador
26. Saint Kits and Nevis
27. Saint Lucia
28. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
30. Trinidad and Tobago
32. United States of America
- The Couple /Spouse /Parents must have Valid Visa of their destination country.
- Parents should fly min. 3 months before of your pregnancy delivery date because Airport / Customs authority will not permit you to enter into your destination country if they somehow feel that your spouse is pregnant.
- Many Embassies or Consular Offices of your destination country are not existed in Bangladesh. In some cases, you may have to apply for your visa from India. So this is also matter of time. You should apply for visa 6 months before. Only pre-plan and preparation can make you success very easily.
- To get visa, you need to meet some requirements of your visa. The Couple/Spouse/Parents who have already traveled some countries, those will get preferences to get visa of your destination country.
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.