WELCOME TO ARMENIA INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Armenia is a rising market in Eastern Europe, which makes it an attractive second residence international people. however, you can still establish residence there fairly easily.
Armenia has also flirted with a remarkably cheap citizenship by investment program, but nothing has come of it yet. While you will need to invest a sizable amount of money to qualify, it’s quite a bit less than other residency by investment options, making it more attainable for most people.
WHY INVEST IN ARMENIA?
Armenia has become a country increasingly attractive for foreign investors. Positioning in Armenia – as demonstrated by the exemplary success of Pernod-Ricard, Castel, Grant Thornton Amyot, Véolia, SAUR, Air France, etc. – can be an open door to all markets of the Eurasian Economic Union, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Iran.
Armenia is one of the fastest growing trading centers in the Caucasus region, and is considered the most liberal and open economy of the CIS for its economy. The economy of the Republic of Armenia is booming and the possibilities to invest, to establish or to trade with Armenia, multiply.
The advantages of investing in Armenia:
Armenia recognizes dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief. Other benefits include the following:
- Armenian citizens have visa-free or visa on arrival access to 60 countries and territories, ranking the Armenian passport 84th in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index.
- Armenia ranks 47th on according to World Bank’s and Doing Business 2020 Report.
- Armenia has been ranked 118th among 163 countries on the Global Peace Index 2019.
- Favorable legislation and climate for foreign investors.
- Guarantee and free repatriation of invested capital and profit; Property rights.
- Tax benefits for foreign investors.
- Double taxation agreements.
- Agreements for mutual promotion and protection of foreign investment.
Liberal Trade Regime: Member of the World Trade Organization and the World Customs Organization.
- No quota and license for imports.
- Free Trade Agreements with CIS countries.
- Member of the Eurasian Economic Union.
- Siting facilities (limited liability company, public limited company etc.).
- No restrictions on the right of foreigners to manage local companies.
- Registration of a company in the State Register: without delay.
- Highly educated and skilled workforce, very low salary costs.
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.