WELCOME TO DOMINICA INVESTMENT PROGRAM
WHY CHOOSE DOMINICA?
Officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, this beautiful island boasts pristine sandy beaches, lush green mountains, acres of unspoiled tropical rain-forests, and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean. A diverse blend of English, French, African and Carib peoples and cultures, Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region. In addition, Dominica recognizes dual citizenship. The Economic Citizenship Program offers applicants a wealth of benefits and privileges:
- No physical residency requirements.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30.
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 30 living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
- Inclusion of dependent parents and grandparents over 55.
- No education or managerial experience required.
- Dominica citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 135 countries and territories, ranking the Dominica passport 37th in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index in 2019.
- No taxes for nonresidents.
To qualify for citizenship in Dominica, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be of Outstanding Character.
- Hold no Criminal Record.
- Have Excellent Health.
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
✅Government Fund Donation
01. Single Applicant
A single applicant is required to make a nonrefundable contribution of US$ 100,000 to the Government Fund.
02. Family Application I (Applicant + Spouse)
A nonrefundable contribution of US $175,000 qualifies the main applicant and the applicant’s spouse.
03. Family Application II (Applicant + up to three qualifying dependents)
A nonrefundable contribution of US$ 200,000 qualifies the main applicant and up to three dependents. An additional $25,000 is required for each additional dependent, other than a spouse.
✅Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$ 200,000 in a government-approved real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years. If maintained and sold after five years, the property qualifies the next buyer for citizenship as well.
N.B: Nationals of the following countries and territories will be treated on a case-by-case basis: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sao Tome Principe, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Yemen.
Exceptions are applicants who have been legal residents in other countries for 10 years or more and whose investment funds do not originate from one of the above-mentioned countries. For case-by-case eligibility.
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.