WELCOME TO GEORGIA INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Georgia is a nation which lies between Eastern Europe and Western Asia, yet fundamentally remains a European country. The country is the heart of culture, history, and arts. Thanks to its strategic location and influence from the neighboring countries, Georgia enjoys unmatched economic and cultural perks. With the ever-presence of Caucasus Mountain villages and the sandy Black Sea beaches, UNESCO has identified several tourist locations in Georgia. With great splendor comes great opportunities, and Georgia has caught the eye of numerous business, entrepreneurs, and investors. Moving to the business environment of the country, Georgia is well received for its business-friendly environment and booming industries. Between its free markets and opportunities for real estate investment, Georgia is an underrated – but highly attractive – option for getting an easy second residency.
Nearly all foreigners can get a year-long tourist visa to Georgia, and if you decide to get residence there, all you need to do is start a company that hires local workers or invest in around $35,000 worth of Real Estate or Any other sector.
From there, the process to get residence is simple and efficient, and you can apply for a passport after six years. With a low minimum investment, getting a second residence in Georgia can be an excellent option for you.
WHY INVEST IN GEORGIA?
Georgia recognizes dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief. Other benefits include the following:
- Georgian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 114 countries and territories, ranking the Georgian passport 50th in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index.
- Europe and Central Asia is home to two of the world’s top 20 best places to do business – Georgia (7th) and North Macedonia (17th) according World Bank’s and Doing Business 2019 Report.
- Georgia has ranked the 99th place in 2019 Global Peace Index among the 163 countries.
- The geographic location of Georgia.
- Ease of doing business in Georgia is incredible now.
- Georgia’s economy is almost free of corruption.
- Taxes are low in Georgia.
- There are four “Free industrial Zones” in Georgia, exempt from taxes.
- Georgia grants you numerous tourism attractions.
- Georgia’s economy is growing so fast.
WHAT ARE SECTORS TO INVEST IN GEORGIA TODAY?
- Real Estate and Hospitality
- Regional logistics hub
- Agriculture and food processing
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.