WELCOME TO ST. KITTS & NEVIS INVESTMENT PROGRAM
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS & NEVIS?
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well-connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S., and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages, such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits:
- Fast processing within four months.
- Accelerated Application Process – approval within 60 days;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Passport had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 152 countries and territories, ranking the Saint Kitts and Nevis passport 26th in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index in 2019.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.
The St. Kitts & Nevis (St. Christopher & Nevis) Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984 under the regulations of the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part II, Section 3 (5), which makes it the oldest citizenship by investment program in the world.
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
- Be of Outstanding Character.
- Hold no Criminal Record.
- Have Excellent Health.
- Have a High Personal Net Worth.
✅Sustainable Growth Fund
In April 2018, Saint Kitts & Nevis launched a new permanent investment fund to replace the temporary Hurricane Relief Fund set up to address the devastation caused by the 2017 hurricanes in the Caribbean. The new Sustainable Growth Fund is open for donations with the following thresholds:
- US$150,000: Single applicant.
- US$25,000: Spouse.
- US$10,000: Per additional dependent.
In addition, the due diligence fees are as follows:
- US$7,500: Due diligence of main applicant.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for dependent over 16.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for financial sponsor.
✅Real Estate Investments
01. Five-Years Hold Period
Applicants may purchase government-approved property valued at a minimum of US$ 400,000, or purchase shares valued at the same minimum amount in a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years.
02. Seven-Years Hold Period
Applicants can make an investment of US$ 200,000 in a government-approved luxury resort. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of seven years.
In both cases, investors are required to pay additional applicable taxes and fees.
Can-Am Immigration is dedicated immigration based agency at Dhaka in Bangladesh.
Please send us your details C.V including financial and family information to our email firstname.lastname@example.org . Your verbal information or incomplete information in your C.V will not be accepted.
You may fix an appointment with this Cell No: 01970-254 254 after sending your complete full information in order to have a splendid discussion on Investment Program to St. Kitts & Nevis.
B.N: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.