FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS PROGRAM
Immigration to Canada has many streams in which applicants are welcomed. Under the Express entry system, federal skilled worker is one such immigration stream which grants permanent residency to selected newcomers. An applicant’s capability to immigrate to Canada and economically settle down is primary criteria in assessing the federal skilled worker applications.
In this immigration stream, Canada welcomes skilled newcomers who will settle in and add value to Canada’s economy and be a part of its diverse workforce.
THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS:
Applicants under the Federal Skilled Worker stream are managed under the Express Entry immigration system. The process involves two separate and consecutive steps.
As per the Federal Skilled Worker Category (FSWC) points system, an applicant needs to successfully pass the minimum threshold of 67 points out of 100. Then the applicant creates an Express Entry profile and enters the pool of potential candidates, where points are assigned based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
The selection factors under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) include:
- Education – Points are assigned to the applicant’s profile based on the education level completed and if the education was completed in Canada or abroad.
- Work Experience – Minimum of one year continuous full-time or similar paid work experience in a skilled occupation in the last 10 years (NOC- 0/A/B)
- Language Ability – Successfully clear the minimum language ability in either one, of the two official languages of Canada- French or English.
- Age – an applicant receives a score for their age on the date of receipt of the application.
- Adaptability – any ties to Canada earns points on adaptability-having blood relatives, scoring high on the language test, or completed education from Canada all count.
- Arranged Employment – Receive a full time, permanent job offer from a Canadian employer with a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
These selection criteria are as follows:
Education Maximum 25 Points
Official Languages Maximum 24 Points
Experience Maximum 21 Points
Arranged Employment Maximum 10 Points
Age Maximum 10 Points
Adaptability Maximum 10 Points
TOTAL POINTS 100 Points
Points to Pass 67 Points
Secure a minimum of at least 67 points in the points system as defined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC).
Once the applicant has met the above-stated eligibility requirements, proper documentation that they possess the settlement funds is required to be shown.
Medical Examinations is another clearance which has to be successfully passed by the applicant and their family.
On successfully clearing security and criminal checks are the final steps in the Canadian immigration process under Federal Skilled Worker category.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducts periodic draws from the pool, and highest ranked candidates are sent an invitation to apply (ITA). The Permanent Residence Application has to be completed within a period of ninety (90) days from the date of invitation.
Can-Am Immigration is dedicated immigration based agency at Dhaka in Bangladesh. Your C.V must contain the 6 factor’s information:
01. Your Complete Educational Information.
02. Your Legal Previous and Current Experience Information.
03. Your Current Age According Passport Information.
04. Your IELTS/French Score Certificate (General Test IELTS with Validity).
05. Your Adaptability Information (1st blood information in Canada and Spouse Education Level information) (If Available).
06. Your Arranged Job Information (If available).
Please send your complete information with your C.V to our email email@example.com . Your verbal information or incomplete information in your C.V will not be accepted.
You may fix an appointment with our Immigration Expert after sending your complete full information in order to have a splendid discussion on Canada FSW Immigration Program.
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.