WHAT IS THE PARENT AND GRANDPARENT SUPER VISA ?
The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a long-term, multiple-entry visa for parents and grandparents of permanent residents or Canadian citizens. It is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents to stay for up to 2 years in Canada per visit. It is valid for up to 10 years. With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.
SUPER VISA (FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS) WHO CAN APPLY ?
Eligibility: To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:
- A promise of financial support for the length of your visit.
- The list and number of people in the household of this person.
- A copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document.
- Have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is:
- Valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry.
- At least $100,000 coverage.
- Have proof that the medical insurance has been paid.
- Financial Support (Proof of Funds).The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:
- Notice of Assessment (NOA).
- Employment Insurance Stubs.
- Employment letter including Salary and Date of Hiring
- Pay Stubs
- Bank Statement.
- Income Table: 1 person (your child or grandchild) CAD $25,338 and 2 person’s CAD $31,544.
B.N: Your dependents are not eligible for a super visa.
Canadian Immigration Authority consider several things before we decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit.
Canadian Immigration Authority look at these things when you apply:
- Your ties to your home country
- The purpose of your visit
- Your family and finances
- The overall economic and political stability of your home country.
Can-Am Immigration is dedicated immigration based agency at Dhaka in Bangladesh. We are ready to fulfill your needs, visa application and supports.
Better to have an appointment with our Visa Expert after calling with this Cell No: 01919-003872 in order to have a splendid discussion with you on Super Visa Application. Note: No one will be entertained without prior appointment.
We are currently seeking application. You are welcome with your family, friends and guardians to us. 👪
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.