Turkey is friendly, beautiful, culturally rich and good value for money. Also it is modern enough to be comfortable yet traditional enough to be interesting. Turkey is one of the world’s top 10 travel destinations, welcoming more than 35 million visitors every year.
This visa is issued for different purposes to enter in Turkey. Turkey Visitor visa requirements are clear and easy to understand. The entire visa application process is online. Turkey typically issues Single or Multiple-entry visas valid for 30 days to 180 days.
A Visitor visa may be used for the following purposes.
- Tourism Purpose (Best time to visit Turkey between April-October-2020 for good weather, sightseeing, shopping, beaches, honeymoon, fun events, and festivals.)
- Business Purpose
- Family Visit
- To attend into the International Conference
- To attend into the International Summer Program & So on.
The ordinary passport holders will need a Turkey Sticker Visa which grants them entry to Turkey but Ordinary passport holders who have a Valid Visa or Residence Permit with Schengen Countries or The United States of America or The United Kingdom or Ireland may get their Single Entry E-Visa for Turkey. E-Visa for Turkey is valid for one-month.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VISITOR VISA
To be eligible to apply for the Temporary Resident as Visitor for Turkey you must be able to fulfill the following criteria:
- Your Passport (With at least one blank page and min. 6 months’ validity).
- Letter of support/invitation to Turkey.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of your travel to Turkey.
- Identity and Civil Status Documents (Professional Documents)
- Have enough funds to cover your stay in Turkey.
- Appropriate Turkey Visa Application Forms.
- Prove that your stay in Turkey is temporary and that you will return to your home country (Bangladesh) once your visit is over.
- Submit copies of your current immigration status in another country or in Turkey if applicable.
- Be ready to pay the necessary visa application fees and visa processing fees.
- You must prove that you do not plan to work or study in Turkey.
THE PROCESSING TIME
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy)
WHEN & HOW TO APPLY
Where: You should apply for Visitor Visa at Turkish Embassy in Dhaka. The Address of Turkish Embassy: House No: 7 Road No:2 Baridhara – Dhaka-1212., Bangladesh.
How: To start the application for Turkish Visitor Visa, there are several forms and steps that you as the applicant must go through. The steps for applying for Turkish Visitor Visa are below:
(A) Confirm Your Eligibility for Turkish Visa.
(B) Complete the Documents Required for Turkish Visa.
Can-Am Immigration is dedicated immigration based agency at Dhaka in Bangladesh.
Better to have an appointment with our Visa Expert after calling with this Cell No: 01970-254 254 in order to have a splendid discussion Visitor Visa Application Eligibility. No one will be entertained without prior appointment.
We are currently accepting application for Turkey Visitor Visa. We welcome you with your family, friends and guardians to us. 👪
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.