Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States different purposes. The category of non-immigrant visas is given below:
Business (B-1 Visa)
- Consult with business associates
- Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
- Settle an estate
- Negotiate a contract
Application Time: Any time when it necessary.
Tourism (B-2 Visa)
- Vacation (holiday)
- Visit with friends or relatives
- Medical treatment
- Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
- Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
- Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation).
B.N: This can be also a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
Application Time: Only Tourist Session (Depending on the country). The tourist time depends on the country only for its geographical weather. That reason, tourist session is not same for all countries. Application time is a depending issue for world geographical condition.
The Required Documentation: The following required documents before your visa interview:
- Non-immigrant Visa Application Confirmation Page.
- Valid Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States.
- Application Fee Payment Receipt US $160
- Photo –Photo Size: 2×2 inch (Soft & Digital Printed Copy)
- Additional Documentation May Be Required: Additional documents may be requested to establish if you are qualified. For example, additional requested documents may include evidence of:
(A) The Purpose of your trip
(B) Your intent to depart the United States after your trip.
(C) Your ability to pay all costs of the trip.
Evidence of your employment and/or your family ties may be sufficient to show the purpose of your trip and your intent to return to your home country. If you cannot cover all the costs for your trip, you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all costs for your trip.
Note: Visa applicants must qualify on the basis of the applicant’s residence and ties abroad, rather than assurances from U.S. family and friends. A letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support is not needed to apply for a visitor visa. If you choose to bring a letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support to your interview, please remember it is not one of the factors used in determining whether to issue or deny the visa.
Schedule an Interview
Interviews are generally required for visa applicants with certain limited exceptions below. Visa Officers may require an interview of any visa applicant.
|If you are age:||Then an interview is:|
|13 and younger||Generally not required|
Attend Your Visa Interview
A Visa Officer will interview you to determine whether you are qualified to receive a visitor visa. You must establish that you meet the requirements under U.S. law to receive a visa.
B:N: Digital fingerprint scans are taken as part of the application process. They are usually taken during your interview, but this varies based on location. Digital fingerprint is necessary for Bangladeshi citizens.
The General Processing:
Embassy may take maximum 1 week if everything is Ok and you will be delivered your passport with visa. The visa duration generally may be multiple 5 years.
The Administrative Processing:
If your application falls under administrative processing, which may affect some applications. When administrative processing is required, the timing will vary based on individual circumstances of each case.
Important Notice: Except in cases of emergency travel (i.e. serious illnesses, injuries, or deaths in your immediate family), before making inquiries about status of administrative processing, applicants should wait at least 180 days from the date of interview or submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later.
We are currently accepting application for U.S.A Visitor Visa. Please talk to our Visitor Visa Expert to fulfill your needs or concerns.
Appointment / Registration: 01970-254 254 (Only Office Time) (10:00-06:00 PM) Note: No one will be entertained without prior appointment.
B.N: Copying this information or plagiarism is completely prohibited.