WHY STUDY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The UK is fast emerging as one of the most popular study destinations for education in the world. Every year more than 458,520 international students come to study in United Kingdom. Studying in the United Kingdom can be a daunting experience, but with this short guide and this information will help you to take a decision why you will choose the United Kingdom as your study destination and which academic programs and universities will be best for you for the Master’s program in the context of your study budget.
The following reasons to study in the United Kingdom.
- Home of Some of the best Universities in the World.
- High Quality Education.
- Internationally Recognized Degrees and Qualifications.
- A Cheap Study Destination.
- Thousands of Subject Options.
- A Huge Growing Student Population.
- Modern & Conducive Learning Environment:
- Employment Opportunity for 2 years after study currently.
- Multicultural Society & Cultural diversity.
- Gateway to Europe.
- Highest Student Satisfaction Rating.
- Makes you Desirable to Employers.
UK TIER-4 VISA
A Tier 4 visa is issued to study in the UK. The Tier 4 purpose is the educational institution where the international students will study in the UK. A Tier-4 visa will be valid for the full duration of your Master’s degree and for a further 2 years in order to do employment after you complete your course.
The UK Tier Visa system is a points-based visa category system. Applicants must score a minimum number of points on an assessment test to be eligible for a visa. Total 40 points for Tier-4 visa.
✅ Scoring 30 points for attributes by having a valid Confirmation of Acceptance
for Studies (CAS).
✅scoring 10 points by meeting the maintenance requirements.
Who can apply as dependent?
A dependent for Tier 4 purposes is:
- A husband, wife or civil partner.
- An unmarried partner if you have been living together in a relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership for a period of at least 2 years.
- A child under 18 years old.
Work-permits as dependent
Tier-4 dependents are able to work in the UK all except:
- They cannot work as a professional sportsperson, which includes a sports coach.
- They cannot work as a doctor or dentist in training unless they have a degree in medicine or dentistry from a UK institution or have previously been granted a UK visa that did not restrict their employment as a doctor or dentist in training and were employed as such during that period.
TUITION FEE FOR MASTER’S PROGRAM
There are two types of tuition fees. One is for home students another is for International Students. The tuition fee ranges for Master’s program from £10,000-16,000 per year for International Students. International students will pay only half (50%) of the yearly tuition fees.
- Main Applicant must show £22,770
- Every Dependent must show only £7,605
- A bank statement or bank letter can be used to fulfil this requirement and the funds can be held in the student’s name or the spouse / partner’s name. The financial documentation must show that the required level of funds has been held for a minimum consecutive 28 days’ period (finishing on the date of the closing balance), ending no more than 31 days before the date of application.
Never mistakes the following things:
Failure to meet the Tier 4 financial requirements is the most common reason for visa application refusals. Common mistakes include:
- Showing evidence of lower funds than the amount required.
- Submitting bank statements that do not evidence that the funds have been in the account for a consecutive 28-day period.
- Submitting financial evidence from a bank that is older than 31 days old.
- Submitting evidence where the money is not in cash funds (for example, shares, bonds, pay slips, credit cards).
- Using a parent(s) bank statements without providing a birth certificate and a letter from the parent(s) confirming their relationship and giving permission for the applicant to use their funds to pay for their studies in the UK.
- Using another relative’s bank statement other than a parent.
Student Accommodation & Food:
There are many options for places to live when you come to the UK, and each of these will vary in cost. If you are planning to come to the UK for University then you will most probably take the Halls of Residence option and these normally start from about £50 per week, Food If you buy your own food, try and budget in about £25 to £30 per week to purchase food supplies. You can of course be smart and savvy about this and save much more.
01. Chest X-ray to test for TB (Tuberculosis).
INTAKES IN THE UK
There are two intakes available in the UK institutes.
✅January or February-2020
✅September or October-2020 (Currently accepting application)
WHEN, WHERE & HOW TO APPLY
When: You must apply for your Tier-4 visa before you travel to the UK and commence your studies at the University or College. You should only apply for your visa within 3 months of your course start date even if you receive your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) letter earlier than this. Applications using the standard service aim to be processed in 30 working days but the timeframe can vary depending on when and where you make your application. You must pay the visa fee £186 or £348 equivalency in your local currency at Application Center individually.
Where: You should apply for your Tier-4 visa in your country of nationality or country of residence. (The Application Center: VFS Bangladesh Pvt Ltd. Address: 4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 45, North Avenue, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
How: To start the application for the UK Tier-4 Visa, there are several forms and steps that you as the applicant must go through. The steps for applying for the UK Tier-4 Visa are below:
(A) Confirm Your Eligibility for the UK Tier-4 Visa.
(B) Complete the Documents Required for the UK Tier-4 Visa.
Can-Am Immigration is dedicated immigration based agency at Dhaka in Bangladesh.
Better to have an appointment with our UK Education Expert after calling with this Cell No: 01919-003872 in order to have a splendid discussion with your Complete C.V / your All Educational Documents including Passport and Birth Certificate on UK Study Permit Application Eligibility. No one will be entertained without prior appointment.
We are currently accepting application for the UK. You are welcome with your family, friends and guardians to us. 👪
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.