WHY VISIT TO THE UK
The United Kingdom, also known as the UK, Great Britain and Britain, is a sovereign state made up of four nations – England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, as well as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Rich in tradition, complex in culture and endlessly divers. It’s partly down to its unique constitution that the UK is such an endlessly fascinating place to discover.
VISIT UNITED KINGDOM
The United Kingdom is the world’s 10th biggest tourist destination, with over 36 million visiting in 2018 according to Visit Britain. The following reasons to visit the United Kingdom.
✅The coastline is unbelievably stunning.
✅You won’t find anywhere as peaceful as the English countryside.
✅The lakes will take your breath away.
✅It’s amazing, whatever the season.
✅There’s a sense of history all around.
✅England really knows how to party.
✅It’s heaven for art lovers.
✅The people are awesome.
✅You’ll want to eat everything.
✅English pubs are the best in the world.
✅You’ll be amazed by the wildlife.
✅The villages are picture-perfect.
✅And the cities are buzzing.
This visa is issued for different purposes to enter in the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom Visitor visa requirements are clear and easy to understand.
A Visitor visa may be used for the following purposes.
- Tourism Purpose (Best time to visit the United Kingdom between spring (late March to early June) and autumn (September to November) for good weather, sightseeing, shopping, beaches, honeymoon, fun events, and festivals.)
- Business Purpose
- Family Visit
- To attend into the International Conference
- To attend into the International Summer Program & So on.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VISITOR VISA
To be eligible to apply for the Temporary Resident as Visitor for the United Kingdom you must be able to fulfill the following criteria:
- Your Passport (With at least one blank page and min. 6 months’ validity).
- Letter of support/invitation to the United Kingdom.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of your travel to the United Kingdom.
- Identity and Civil Status Documents (Professional Documents)
- Have enough funds to cover your stay in the United Kingdom.
- Appropriate UK Visa Application Forms.
- Prove that your stay in the United Kingdom is temporary and that you will return to your home country (Bangladesh) once your visit is over.
- Submit copies of your current immigration status in another country or in the United Kingdom if applicable.
- Be ready to pay the necessary visa application fees and visa processing fees.
- You must prove that you do not plan to work or study in the United Kingdom.
UK VISA FEE:
|Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry)||10745/- BDT|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years)||40831/- BDT|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years)||74084/- BDT|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years)||92973/- BDT|
THE PROCESSING TIME
Total approximate processing time is 15 to 20 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and UK VFS or Embassy)
WHERE & HOW TO APPLY
Where: You should apply for UK Visitor Visa at VFS Global Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd. 4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh. (Sunday to Thursday: Working hours from 08:30 – 16:30)
Applicants wishing to lodge applications are requested to enter the visa application center between 08:30 – 14:00, Passport delivery: 15:00 -14:30, Information Time: 08:30 – 14:30
How: To start the application for the UK Visitor Visa, there are several forms and steps that you as the applicant must go through. The steps for applying for the UK Visitor Visa are below:
(A) Confirm Your Eligibility for the UK Visitor Visa.
(B) Complete the Documents Required for the UK Visitor Visa.
Can-Am Immigration is dedicated immigration based agency at Dhaka in Bangladesh.
Better to have an appointment with our UK Visa Expert after calling with this Cell No: 01970-254 254 in order to have a splendid discussion on UK Visitor Visa Application Eligibility. Note: No one will be entertained without prior appointment.
We are currently accepting application. We welcome you with your family, friends and guardians to us. 👪
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.