WELCOME TO IMMIGRATION
Immigration is the international movement of people with family to a destination country of which they are not natives. The prime objective of immigration is to lead as permanent resident. The permanent resident leads to citizenship of destination country.
Especially Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many of the countries in the world are offering Immigration Program. Immigration is beneficial both to the receiving and sending countries.
Push Factors from you home country.
- Country economic situation
- Poor medical service
- Not enough jobs after education
- Not enough developed communication system
- Overpopulation with less country’s dimension.
- Few opportunities in job or business
- Environmental Over pollution
- Continuous political hazard
- Fear of mistreatment
- Loss of wealth and properties
- Natural disasters
- Life threatening situation.
Pull Factors for your destination country.
- Chances of getting a job
- Better living standards
- Better environment
- Quality education
- Better medical care
- Life security
- Family Links
- Lower crime
- Better chances of finding courtship
THE TYPE OF IMMIGRATION
- Skilled Worker Immigration
- Skilled Trade Immigration
- Provincial Immigration
- RNIP Immigration Program
- Investment Immigration
THE CURRENTLY WORKING COUNTRY:
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
INTERNATIONAL MIGRANTS BY COUNTRY:
According to the United Nations Population Division, an international immigrant is someone who has been living for one year or longer in a country other than the one in which he or she was born. This means that many foreign workers and international students are counted as migrants. A very short scenario has been give below.
Number of Immigrants
Total number of people living in a country in which they were not born, by year.
|United Arab Emirates||1,310,000||2,450,000||7,320,000||8,310,000|
|Trinidad and Tobago||50,000||40,000||50,000||50,000|
|Antigua and Barbuda||10,000||20,000||30,000||30,000|
MIGRATION REPORT FROM BANGLADESH TO CANADA:
According to the IRCC report, in 2015-3,305, 2016-3,023, 2017-3,190, 2018-3,205, 2019 by August-2,260 people had been migrated from Bangladesh to Canada as an Immigrant.
MIGRATION REPORT FROM BANGLADESH TO UNITED STATES:
According to U.S.A Department of States (Bureau of Consular Affairs) report in 2009-15,377, 2010-13,111, 2011-14,874, 2012-13,623, 2013-10,568, 2014-11,898, 2015-13,878, 2016-17,211, 2017-12,766, 2018-15,179 people had been migrated from Bangladesh to U.S.A as an Immigrant.
MIGRATION REPORT FROM BANGLADESH TO AUSTRALIA:
According to Australian Government Department of Home Affairs Report:
The total migration program outcome for 2014–15 was 189,097 places. The major source countries in the migration program were India, China and the United Kingdom. Within the overall program the breakdown by program stream was:
- 127,774 places delivered in the Skill stream
- 61,085 places delivered in the Family stream; and
- 238 places delivered in the Special Eligibility stream.
Southern Asia (including India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives) now provides 28.9 per cent of the migration program (a decrease from 29.7 per cent in 2013–14), largely due to a decrease of migrants from India.
The total permanent migration program outcome for 2015–16 was 189,770 places within the planning level of 190,000. The major source countries in the migration program were India (21.2 per cent), China (15.3 per cent) and the United Kingdom (10.0 per cent).
Within the managed migration program, the breakdown was:
- 128,550 places were delivered in the Skill stream.
- 57,400 places were delivered in the Family stream.
- 308 places were delivered in the Special Eligibility stream.
Southern Asia (including India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives) now provides 31.0 per cent of the migration program (an increase from 28.9 per cent in 2014–15).
The total permanent migration program outcome for 2016–17 was 183,608 places within the planning level of 190,000. The major source countries in the migration program were India (21.2 per cent), China (15.4 per cent) and the United Kingdom (9.3 per cent).
Within the managed migration program, the breakdown was:
- 123,567 places were delivered in the Skill stream.
- 56,220 places were delivered in the Family stream.
- 421 places were delivered in the Special Eligibility stream.
Southern Asia (including India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives) now provides 30.2 per cent of the migration program (a slight decrease from 30.9 per cent in 2015–16).
The total permanent Migration Program outcome for 2017–18 was 162,417 places. The overall program includes a set of sub-programs managed within a ceiling, as well as the Child program, which is demand driven and does not have a ceiling.
The breakdown for those sub-programs within the Migration Program, under the ceiling, was as follows:
- 111,099 places were delivered in the Skill stream.
- 47,732 places were delivered in the Family stream.
- 236 places were delivered in the Special Eligibility stream.
Southern Asia (including India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives) accounted for 29.0 per cent of the 2017-18 Migration Program (a slight decrease from 30.2 per cent in 2016–17).
Can-Am Immigration is dedicated immigration based agency at Dhaka in Bangladesh. You can send your C.V to us for complete accurate assessment on application eligibility on any Immigration Program. Your C.V must contain the 6 factor’s information:
01. Your Complete Educational Information.
02. Your Legal Previous and Current Experience Information.
03. Your Current Age According Passport Information.
04. Your IELTS/French Score Certificate (General Test IELTS with Validity).
05. Your Adaptability Information (1st blood information in Canada and Spouse Education Level information) (If Available).
06. Your Arranged Job Information (If available).
Please send your complete information with your C.V to our email firstname.lastname@example.org . Your verbal information or incomplete information in your C.V will not be accepted.
You may fix an appointment with our Immigration Expert after sending your complete full information in order to have a splendid discussion on any Immigration Program.
N.B: Copying this information or plagiarism is a completely prohibited.